The Fellowship House of Chicago provides the following services:
ROOM AND BOARD
- Our residents live in a safe and managed environment, with staff on duty 24 hours a day.
- Residents enjoy 3 balanced meals a day, planned by a professional nutritionist, which promotes health and happiness.
- We provide free laundry services, which maintains hygiene and is a benefit greatly appreciated by every resident.
- Our staff provides assistance with medication management and administration, enabling residents to lead stable lives and preventing frequent hospitalizations.
- We provide weekly visits by a psychiatric nurse, monthly visits by a licensed medical doctor, and psychiatrist services to Fellowship House residents. The physical and mental well being of our residents is extremely important to us.
- Our attentive staff assists residents in making and keeping appointments with their personal doctors and psychiatrists.
- We promote a healthy lifestyle to all our residents, encouraging them to participate in exercise programs and social activities.
- We find that many physical and mental ailments are improved by bicycling and taking daily walks.
- We assist our residents in maintaining their personal hygiene and keeping their living quarters clean.